Tips to rock your designer Lehenga like a Total Babe
With the beginning of a wedding season begins the endless shopping spree, which seems limitless for a bride. And the only dream for a bride on her wedding is wearing a designer lehenga. The right size, the right color and the perfect embroidery work, every tiny detail matters by every bit. A bride or not, if you have found your perfect, dreamy designer lehenga that you have been eyeing for months or perhaps for years, there are a number of do’s and don’ts that you must follow religiously. If done right, nobody can stop you from rocking the designer lehenga that might be fit to feature on the front cover of the ‘Harper’s Bazaar’. Here are the tips that will get you looking flawless and owe you a round of applause from your near and dear ones.
- The clichéd flare: If you are wearing a lehenga, a designer one to be precise, capturing a picture or numerous ones while twirling is a must. For the twirl to be perfected, make sure that you tie your lehenga hangings properly. Getting the lehenga steam ironed is also essential so that all the big and tiny creases can be straightened right away. This will help the photographer capture the lehenga flare neatly.
- Let the embroidery talk for itself: Despite this being the point number two, it should be noted first. To rock a designer lehenga elegantly you must make sure to invest in the one, which isn’t overly embroidered. If you are opting to wear a blouse with heavy work, assure that your lehenga is a bit simple and vice versa. With a heavily embroidered blouse, the dupatta should also be draped in a way that it doesn’t cover your entire blouse. Drape it in a way that most of the embroidery is seen to be appreciated. Keeping your long hair tied in a beautiful manner will also help the embroidery of your blouse to be seen. A backless blouse can be perfected by hanging the right kind of tassels in the right size. Overdoing with the tassels will spoil the look of your blouse. You can however keep your blouse on a simpler side if your lehenga is heavily embroidered.
- Getting the basics right: It is crucial to choose the right kind of lining for your blouse as well as for your lehenga if you are getting it custom made. Same rule applies while picking up the right color and the right kind of fabric. Make sure the lining fabric is soft so that it doesn’t prick you, which will make your entire designer lehenga wearing experience a bad one. If you are having a designer lehenga stitched then make sure your measurements are taken down correctly. The length of your lehenga will depend upon the kind of footwear you are wearing. If you are planning on wearing heels, get your measurements taken by wearing those heels and the same goes if you are planning to wear flats or basic heels. Getting a padded blouse will depend upon whether or not you are opting for a backless blouse. Once the lehenga is ready, you must take a trial fitting in case your weight fluctuates. This will save time for end moment alterations.
- Balancing the colors: A designer lehenga is worth wearing when it helps us stand out of the crowd. If you wish to be distinctively perfect in your look, choose the right kind of color. Being completely matching from head to toe will make you look odd, which is why color contrast will come to your rescue. For example, you can wear a grey blouse with a blush pink lehenga or vice versa. Orange and purple is also a trendy color combination these days. If you wish to go monochrome do not choose loud colors and opt for subtle pastel shades that will give you a rich look. An elegant hairdo with artificial flowers or real ones must match the color of your designer outfit and the same applies to your jewelry.
- The bling factor: Considering the fact that you will be wearing a designer lehenga, make sure that you don’t go over board when it comes to wearing jewelry. Keeping it low key is the answer to look flawlessly mesmerizing. A loud make-up, a heavy hairdo and having heavy embroidery from top to bottom will kill the jibe of the designer lehenga and ruin your look altogether. Thus, being minimal in the right essence is the only way you can look uber chic.
With these tips to be noted, you will be able to pull off your look fantastically and be the talk of the town. Here’s a little secret- make sure you make a bathroom visit before wearing your lehenga otherwise it will become a tough task to make a bathroom trip with tons of weight that you will be carrying on your waist. Time to score 10/10 on the traditional meter.
If you are looking out for the latest designer lehengas in Mira Road, Roopali Sarees is where you need to be. Flawless embroided designer lehengas, kurtas, ready-made dresses, party wear gowns, bridal lehengas with a unique plethora of classic designer traditional wear.
Roopali Sarees has it all.
Don’t miss out on the new and best designer traditional wear in Mira Road.
Visit Roopali Sarees today-
Shop No 1/2, B/49, Chaitali Building,Shanti Nagar, Sector 1, Opposite Amber Sweets, Mira Road, Thane, Maharashtra 401107
Visit Online at www.roopalisarees.com