7 Sexy Actresses Who Smoked The Screen With Controversial Scenes
Bollywood has always been a big or in fact a huge grand home for many stories, actors and quite a lot of talented people. While this industry witnesses almost billions of box-office collections almost on every national holiday, it has also witnessed certain despise; despise sourcing from the boards of Censor. Mainly issued for the general welfare of the masses, the Indian Censor Board is often seen to be banning quite a lot of scenes. There are many films which comprise of both controversial scenes along with sizzling gorgeous female actors; and when the both goes over-the-top, the eventual result is an absolute ban or with restricted audience. For all those who wish to be well-acquainted with some of these most controversial scenes of Bollywood, here is a brief bucket-list wherein the combination of both controversial along with beautiful actresses created a stir among the boards and the masses.
- Kangana Ranaut in the wardrobe malfunction scene, Fashion- Hailing to be winner of multiple awards Fashion helped the lead actor Priyanka Chopra to win the Filmfare Best Actress Award 2009, National Film Award for Best Actress 2010 along with Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award 2009 for Kangana Ranaut along with National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress. Fashion has included a scene that had actually raised many eyebrows so much so that the scene was eventually made to cut from the movie’s final theatrical print. The scene, reminding us of the wardrobe malfunction of Carol Gracias, featured Kangana Ranaut walking over the ramp, while all of a sudden her top comes off, thus featuring a complete topless Kangana Ranaut.
- Topless Nandana Sen in painting scene, Rang Rasiya- Essentially based on Raja Ravi Varma’s story, who was an Indian painter of the 19th century, Rang Rasiya is also a movie that can actually stand to be a synonym of controversies. Comprising of many bold scenes featuring Randeep Hooda and Nandana Sen, Rang Rasiya had faced quite a lot of controversial issues. One such scenes is when Nandana is seen to be posing completely topless while the painter Hooda, playing the role of Varma is seen to be painting her. The added sizzling actress Nandana Sen playing the role of Sugandha Bai helped adding more spice.
- Barbara Mori in Kites being intimate with Hrithik Roshan- Directed by Anurag Basu and featuring Hrithik Roshan along with Barbara Mori, Kites is actually quite an average movie featuring a love story between the two lead actors. Although failing to appeal the mass audience, Kites had actually gained quite a lot of attention from many critics-reason being a steamy scene between the two lead actors. Although Basu felt a passionate kissing scene was quite mandatory for showing the love and attraction between the two, father Rakesh Roshan didn’t quite approve the idea of portraying a kissing scene on the screens.
- Preeti Gupta in lovemaking scenes of Unfreedom- Already fighting for censorship and already featuring two most common taboos which are that of homosexuality and the terrorism, Unfreedom is the latest movie on the list that features quite a lot of lovemaking scenes done by the actor Preeti Gupta and Bhavani Lee. The lovemaking scenes went such overboard that eventually the movie had to be banned completely, in India on terms of “igniting unnatural passions.”
- Seema Rahmani in the topless scenes of Sins- Featuring Shiney Ahuja as the Father William along with Seema Rahmani as Rose Marie Fernandez, Sins had created a lot of stir in the Censor Board, both for depicting erotic scenes along with giving a bad image of the Catholicism. Essentially portraying a sexual love story between the Catholic priest Father William and between Rose Marie Fernandez, some of the scenes were actually quite a lot steamy for the Censors, that finally made the latter to ban it altogether.
- Zeenat Aman in a sex scene in Satyam Shivam Sundaram- The sizzling beauty of Bollywood’s 1970s and the 1980s, Zeenat Aman dared to choose to play a simple girl’s character Rupa in Satyam Shivam Sundaram. The movie although showcased the differences between the much hyped physical love and the required spiritual love had gained quite a lot controversial remarks due to Zeenat’s steamy representation in just a white saree. Adding to her sex appeal, the lovemaking scenes further went ahead to create a mark of controversy all around the movie.
- Mandakini in Ram Teri Ganga Maili- Mandakini the siren of 1985’s movie Ram Teri Ganga Maili had earned the Best Actress award nomination in the grand Filmfare awards. She was only 16 when she was seen acting just perfectly in the movie. However all the while she was also seen sporting quite boldly in some of the scenes of the same movie. One includes when she is seen bathing in a simple translucent saree thus showing clearly her breasts and the other when she is seen breast-feeding a child.